“Our heart-centered approach makes all the difference. Our priority is learning about your life and the legacy you want to create. By talking less, and listening more, we help you articulate and envision your ideal lifestyle. We guide you with a customized step by step process, holding your hand while we hold you accountable. You will be inspired to take action, and motivated to push through what’s possibly held you back. When you begin implementing your customized financial plan, we want you to say “I’m glad I did”, instead of “I wish I had”. This is how we empower women with smart money strategies. And, this is why we do what we do. After all, it’s all about you.”
What is Holistic Financial Planning?
Holistic financial planning means consideration of the complete person. It addresses the link between a person’s relationship with money and their general financial ‘well-being’. Holistic financial planning takes the philosophy that financial planning is not just about money, but how each part of your life (family, community, spiritual financial) connects, or doesn’t.
Looking for ‘The Story Behind the Story’
Holistic financial planning is designed to integrate all aspects of your life together. That means we will be talking about your personal money story:
- things you learned growing up,
- events that influenced your current outcome
- what needs to change to get you closer to your desired results.
It brings together the desires and passions you have for your family, community, and spiritual life and merges them with your finances.
Instead of only thinking of your money in terms of what you earn, think of it as a tool to reflect what you want most in life and why and when you want it. It is when you have aligned your finances with your life’s purpose that you will experience authentic abundance and true wealth. After all, what you earn doesn’t matter. It’s what you do with what you earn that matters most.
Your Story: Passion Inspired, Purpose Driven™
Your story is one of a kind. The unique melding of your family, community, spiritual and financial life will be like no one else’s. By working with a holistic financial planner you won’t get put through a cookie-cutter. Your plan will be distinct because you are. It will help you realize genuine abundance in your life. It will be the only one that will truly fit.
This is what holistic financial planning is. Helping people to examine their lives and define and develop their purpose, and in that, creating a comprehensive financial plan that fits their story.
It’s not about putting you on a pre-made path for financial success, it’s helping you define financial success on your terms and partnering with you to make that happen.
- It’s planning for what you want out of life now, not waiting for “retirement” or some date in the future to start living.
- It’s not just what you want, but why you want it. When you know your “why”, you are inspired and unstoppable!
- It’s not just why you want what you want, but when. What are you waiting for? How would it feel to have, be or do right now?
Ready to learn more?
Let’s take some time to talk about the money obstacles you may be facing. The Wealth Coach for Women offers free 30-minute consultations so we can address the money questions you have (but might be afraid to ask) and determine if financial planning is right for you.
Click here to schedule your free 30-minute Miracle Money Makeover™ session.
During this time, here’s what we’ll accomplish:
- We’ll meet in person if you are local, or via phone, Skype or Google Hangout.
- We’ll talk about your current financial situation and goals.
- We’ll identify issues that you may be facing, concerns you have and questions you’re looking for guidance on
- We’ll discuss options available in terms of getting your finances to where you’d like them to be.
- No matter how the call goes, we’ll wrap up by leaving you with an inspired action step to help you get started on your journey toward abundance.