Want to learn the shortcut to building wealth and creating financial freedom? I’m about to share 3 simple steps for creating financial freedom that I’ve used to help thousands of Gen X C Suite executive women create their big, bold, life with certainty, clarity, and confidence.
As a Certified Financial Planner for over 20 years, I’ve had the opportunity to help thousands of women by coaching them with the Wealth Coaching System I created.
Wealth coaching is financial planning on steroids
Instead of leaving you with advice (and a binder of charts and graphs you’ll never read) I gently guide you through a simple step by step process to get you from where you are today, to where you want to be tomorrow. Holding your hand, while keeping you accountable.
Here are the first 3 steps for creating financial freedom and building wealth. They’re quick and super simple. Ready? Let’s dive in.
Step 1. Take 100% Responsibility
Take 100% responsibility for where you are now. It doesn’t matter if you’re living paycheck to paycheck, still paying off student loans, or if you’re carrying too much credit card debt. Own your current reality. No shame. No blame.
Step 2. Give Yourself Some Grace
Give yourself some grace. If you feel you should be further along based on your income, that’s o.k. you’re here now to get the guidance you need. Forgive yourself and move on.
The reason I start here is because taking these two steps will pave the way for the 3rd step – and the most important initial step – shift your mindset.
Step 3. Change Your Mind, Change Your Results
80% of your current results are because of your mindset. Your mindset creates the thoughts you think. The other 20% of your results is due to the actions you take based on your mindset. So, if you want different and/or better results, you have to change your mindset.
What is your mindset?
Your mindset is made up of the subconscious thoughts you think all day long. For example, if you tell yourself “I’m not good with money, or I live paycheck to paycheck”, that becomes your reality. That “itty bitty committee” that chatters away with negative, limiting beliefs is ruining your ability to create the life you’re meant to live. Purpose, meaning, work/life balance. Those things are yours for the taking when you shift your mindset. And when you’re confident in your ability to grow your wealth, increase your net worth, and create financial freedom, everything shifts. You feel centered and find your balance.
Mindset Shift Hack
To change your mindset, turn off the negative limiting belief “itty bitty committee”. Crowd out the negative thoughts and rewrite the script. Here’s a great affirmation that I use. I even write it on a 3 x 5 card and keep it nearby in case those negative thoughts sneak up on me. Here it is.
“I am so happy and grateful now that I create more than enough with ease and grace”. Say it in the mirror. Say it in the shower. Say it while you’re driving. And, say it with passion. The stronger you state your affirmation, the more real it will feel to you.
Tiny Habit, Big Results
If you want to take it one step further (and I highly recommend you do) make the affirmation a reality by starting the habit of savings money. Be consistent. Better yet, make your savings habit automatic. Either fund a savings account through payroll deduction, or set up automatic transfers from your checking account to your savings account. The amount of savings doesn’t matter. Form the savings habit and that’s when the magic happens. Tiny habit, big results.
In my next post I’ll be sharing more simple tips to creating financial freedom and your big, bold life. If you’d like to be the first to know about my wealth building tips and tools, click here and fill out the form.
Bye for now!